Are you heading to Boracay ? for that much-awaited beach holiday, but you have no idea what to wear. You’ve absorbed what the glossies say about what to wear to the beach. You’re on your way to a shopping spree, imagining yourself in the flashiest resort wear of the season. But you wonder, is there a fashion dress code that’s specific to Boracay Island?
Sunday, April 19, 2015
We stayed in this hotel for second time , both peak season .The Hotel it self Spacious and clean rooms, good location, about 2 minutes walk to the beach front, swimming pools are big and not crowded, great breakfast spread, although much improvement is needed for the dinner buffet, efficient and friendly staff, transfer from kalibo to boracay was very smooth and efficient.
Overall, good value for money. We spend Php 20,000 for 3 nights & 4 days good for 3 person. All good & pretty good stay. We picked this hotel because it was close to restaurants, bar, mall and beach. It was close enough to these venues but far enough that it was quiet at night.
HENANN GARDEN RESORT (Boracay Garden)
Deluxe Room offers one queen size bed and one single bed. Room amenities are Cable Television, Spacious Bathroom with Bathtub, Coffee and Tea making facilities, In-room Safe, Personal Refrigerator. Extra bed is chargeable.
Henann Garden Resort (formerly Boracay Garden Resort) is centrally located in Station 2, Boracay Island, Philippines. The resort has direct private access to the 3.5 kilometer white beach.
Henann Garden is 1-2 minutes walk to white beach, 5 minutes walk to D'mall. It is the sister-resort of Boracay Regency and Regency Lagoon.
Boracay Garden Resort features Kai Regency Spa, swimming pools, fitness centre, KTV and mini shop. Other conveniences include concierge, currency exchange, business centre, baggage storage and daily housekeeping service. Airport transfer is also available for an added charge.
Henann Garden Resort, Boracay Rooms
- Deluxe Room
- Premier room
- Premier room offers one queen size bed and one single bed. Room amenities are Cable Television, Spacious Bathroom with Bathtub, Coffee and Tea making facilities, In-room safe, Personal Refrigerator. Extra bed and extra breakfast is chargeable.
at 10:12 AM
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
I really can't express my feelings at this time for this kind of views. You probably amaze it, no one can ignore that kinds of sunsets. I used to think sometimes is this what God really created for us?. Oh yes! and so if ever you will have a trip in Boracay? just dont forget to take a picture.
I've been to Boracay for so many times & I promise to keep coming back. I just love Boracay, yes I Did :) One of the prettiest beach in PH.. I can't wait to explore Palawan, never been there But hopefully I can visit soon..
keep posted on beach post coming up next
at 12:31 PM
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
These folks have got your back - No matter what the situation,
1. A CONFIDANTE - there are somethings you don't tell just anybody- even that best friend you've had since grade school. A confidante is someone who has your complete trust and will not judge you for whatever deep dark secret you tell her.
2. A LISTENER - Girls love to rant. Sometimes , you can talk for hours going around in circle with the same topic, never coming a resolution- you don't really want an answer to your question, you want to vent. A good listener won't interrupt you between sentences and will empathize with your stories no matter how long-winded.
3. AN HONEST FRIEND - She can annoy you with her candid way of truth telling , but push comes to shove, her courage to tell you what don't want to hear but need to is reassuring. Everyone needs a friend who can help keep things real , even when the trust stings.
4. A CHEERLEADER - this friend give you much needed pep talk every time you're a. feeling uber insecure, b.down in dumps, c. needing an ego boost, or d. all of the above.
Whether its your bff a guy friend, or even teacher you're really close to you, you need someone who can offer you solid support.
5. A BIG SISTER FIGURE - When you need advise from someone with the bigger life experienced than you- on anything from boys to fashion, to school. you'll need those precious pearls of wisdom form a big sister who's been through it all before.
6. AN INSPIRATION - So maybe you'll never meet that celeb crush but just having him smile at you ( yes you) from your phone wall paper enough to keep you going through anything.
7. A MENTOR - You're bent on that dream college course , but are totally overwhelmed by it. A mentor can help you guide through difficult decision, inspire you through the mistakes you make , and hold your hand when you feel like you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.
8. AN OPPOSITE- You're shy and conservative: she Fab & flirty, You're homebody: she moves around the party circuit. Having a friend from opposite end spectrum can show you sides of your self you never knew existed- and influence you to ultimately become a richer , more interesting, more layered person.
| H&M - Hat | American Brand Top | Online shop Skirt| Forever 21- Shoes | H&M - earrings | MK watch| random Hk Brand Sunnies |
at 9:01 PM